So Let's Draw Our Own Hearts (:

So Let's Draw Our Own Hearts (:

15 February 2010

Walking into CNY & V-Day

[ February 13, 2010 ]


So today was a really weird day... I was supposed to celebrate CNY w. the god-fam but I recently got mad at my godbrother & his friend, whom is my current "love" - interest. So much shit goes on in life [ they were talkin' smack about me. ].. I didn't end up going 'til after he left, because I attended a small get-together beforehand. The Birthday Girl, my darling friend Vanna Tran, convinced me that if I didn't go, more drama would ensure, so of course I went. I didn't see him, I didn't want to, but I was really disappointed. Everything was alright.. came @ 11 & left @ 2. (:

-at home.-

Because I put my shoes in my room right when I got home, I found a little surprise on my bed. Daddy got me a bear. It was really cute, but the upside-down thing about it was.. the fact that its Chocolate Scented. I was like "really?!" I mean, I am going to have fuhkin' chocolate NIGHTMARES since I can't EAT it.

1 comment: